We all have a vibe. And it changes constantly. Sometimes it is really high and sometimes it can be low. It is life! When our vibe is high we are feeling emotionally, physically and spiritually awesome. And when it is low we may be feeling sadness, sick, tired, depressed, etc.
I work hard daily to keep my vibe high. And yes it takes work. Lucky for me, I was raised by a mother who taught us that our glass is always half full, not half empty.
Some ways I keep my vibe high are:
1. Get lots of rest and eat healthy, most of the time.
2. Get outside in the fresh air and walk in the forest, at the beach, or just walk.
3. Be around other high vibers. Go for a tea or walk with a friend.
4. Set boundaries. Say No.
5. Use my oils, every day, and I mean every day.
Here are 10 steps to protect your beautiful vibe
1. Let go of things you can’t control
2. Avoid comparing yourself to others
3. Keep your faith larger than your fears
4. Don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right
5. Don’t be afraid to spend time alone
6. Avoid gossiping and bashing others
7. Speak kindly to yourself and to others
8. Please yourself before trying to please others.
9. Stay away from people who drain your energy.
10. Ignore any opinions that don’t enhance your life
By using oils every day, I am grounded, and feel fabulous. I have oils that help me when I am feeling sad, sick, tired and need some vibe raising. Every day, I am committed to wake up, rub and drink my oils and start with a clean slate. I write down all the things I am grateful for and what went well for me and why, and then I am ready for my day.
It takes practice to live a fabulous life.
Start with one drop of oil and one affirmation. Then watch for all the tiny and big miracles that are on their way.
I'd love to suggest a few oils that can help you to raise your vibe, anytime. I have some real favorites.
Happy Vibe Raising!